Sunday 17 June 2012

Running With Scissors Sheffield

Recently I have been teaching for 'Running With Scissors' which is a company who organises craft workshops in Sheffield. 
Yesterday I taught my Log Cabin cushion workshop which was a great way to spend a rainy Saturday in June.

 As you can see Laura is very happy with her completed cushion.

 Most of the fabrics in Hannah's cushion were bought for her by her boyfriend as a surprise Christmas gift!
Her other Christmas presents were wrapped in this fabric! I am sure you will recognise some of the Alexander Henry sugar skull prints.
 Emma made this lovely cushion to match her bright blue sofa.
 Caroline decided to go for a monochrome effect.

A couple of months ago I did a course for Emma in which the students made an entire quilt.
The following photos show their lovely quilts - every one of them beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment